Training and consultancy to help you transform teaching and learning so that your school is effectively preparing young people for life in the digital and information age. Delivered as either a training day or structured programme planned over one or two years.
- CPD programme planning with your lead teacher
- Researched-based professional learning with a personal touch
- Workshops to introduce each of the six rubrics
- Flipped learning model using the Microsoft learning pathway
- Curriculum and lesson planning workshops to apply learning
I will facilitate and coordinate a blended professional learning programme for your school.
This programme will be based upon the 21CLD curriculum and its six rubrics for 21st century learning:
Collaboration; Skilled communication ; Knowledge construction; Self regulation ;Real world problem solving and innovation; Use of ICT for learning
With on-line learning accessible through the Microsoft Education Centre this learning pathway underpins the the new MCE Technology Literacy for Educators exam